Donate Your Vehicle - Help Hungry Families
You can turn your old vehicle into food for Rhode Island families who are struggling to get by. It's easy. Just click here to find out how your old vehicle can become a charitable donation that makes a real difference in the lives of others.
From Providence to Pawtucket, from Barrington to Westerly, families in need of food assistance will be glad you decided to donate your car to the Food Bank. With the funds we receive from this program, we can provide healthy food for the people we serve -- and a third of them are children under the age of 18.
What can I donate?
You can donate just about any kind of vehicle:
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle, whether it's running or not!
Why Should I Donate My Vehicle?
- Help us feed Rhode Island's most vulnerable citizens
- Recycling your car helps to protect our environment
- You may be eligible for a tax deduction if you itemize
Yes, I would like to donate my vehicle to the Food Bank!
Thanks for driving out hunger!